Ladies, the time has come, the war has begun. Let us stand together. And remember: men fight great, but women are great fighters.
- I am in one fandom
- I am in more than one fandom
- I am not in any fandoms
- I have less than 1,000 posts
- I have 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have 10,000-25,000 posts
- I have 25,000-50,000 posts
- I have 50,000+ posts
- I have edited the html of my theme
- I am using a default theme from the theme garden
- I am following less than 100 blogs
- I am following 100-500 blogs
- I am following 500+ blogs
- I have no tracked tags
- I have less than 10 tracked tags
- I have 10+ tracked tags
- I have no saved urls
- I have less than 10 saved urls
- I have 10-50 saved urls
- I have 50+ saved urls
- I have liked less than 100 posts
- I have liked 100-1,000 posts
- I have liked 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have liked 10,000-50,000 posts
- I have liked 50,000+ posts
- I made my own icon
- I have no drafts
- I have less than 10 drafts
- I have 10-50 drafts
- I have 50+ drafts
- I have no posts in my queue
- I have less than 100 posts in my queue
- I have 100-500 posts in my queue
- I have 500+ posts in my queue (only goes to 300..)
- I have 0-1,000+ followers
- I have 2,000-5,000 followers
- I have 5,000-10,000 followers
- I have 10,000+ followers
- I use xkit
- I use another tumblr extension
- I have no messages in my inbox
- I have less than 100 messages in my inbox
- I have 100-1,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 1,000-5,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 5,000+ messages in my inbox
- I have 1 blog
- I have 2-5 blogs
- I have 5+ blogs
Anonymous asked: did you ever end up watching arrow? :)
Oh my gosh this is actually at a really good time, because yes I did like last week?? and I’ve almost finished S1 and its SO GOOD, even more than I thought considering its not really my type of show I guess??
And congrats to the writers and Stephen Amell for making Oliver one of the few
(translation:only) rich white cishet able man protag with manpain, who doesn’t make me want to throw something at the tv.
And I HAVE SO MANY FEELS. LIKE I LOVE FELICITY AND DIGGLE AND LAUREL SO MUCH WHY DO PEOPLE HATE LAUREL?? AND THEA I LOVE THEA AND TOMMY AND MOIRA AND MALCOLM.
I don’t like roy tho, but idk if it’s just cos he’s colton haynes.
and i love Helena and i loved MCKENNA so much for like the four episodes she was in, I actually wanted to cry when she left. And just, arrow man. I think what goes to show how much i like it, is the fact that it and OITNB are the only shows I am able bingewatch more than 3 episodes in a time.
So Long Rambly Excited Answer Short: Yes :)
do action movies know they can have more than one female character
Someone should make an action movie with all girls except for one guy and have no explanation or mention of it in the movie and then pay all of the actors to act surprised like they’d never noticed when they get the inevitable storm of questions.
This one male must have a shower scene, be saved by the protagonist at least once, and fall in love with a lead female.
stop unfollowing me I’m pregnant with your child
“The song is about being violently assaulted and it made me crazy for a few years. I got really paranoid walking around at night and started feeling really unsafe. The song is more about empowering myself physically amongst a masculine power, and the hate of feeling powerless, making light of masculine physical power, making it jovial and non-threatening. I took a typically violent cultural situation and made it pop and happy.”
When the pairing you don’t like is so popular that it’s treated as canon even though it’s not.
“every time you post something online the entire world sees it”
yeah then explain to me why my post doesn’t have more notes